Our 3rd Annual SONA Summit is coming up June 28th!
Where: The Village | 1616 Butler Avenue Los Angeles 90025
When: Wednesday June 28th | 7:30PM
Please join your fellow SONA members for cocktails, snacks, lawsuit/legistlative updates, piecharts & graphs (for real), a few top secret performances, a silent auction and as always, a killer hang.
Thanks to our absolutely amazing donors, we have an incredible array of prizes for you to bid on!
Get ready to outbid your buds on the following items:
1. 10 hours of studio time at Nightbird Studios with engineer included
(valued at $3300)
2. Emerald Pack download from McDSP
(valued at $2395)
3. Komplete Ultimate download from Native Instruments
(valued at $1199)
4. Protools 1 yr subscription from Avid
(valued at $999)
5. Marcus Miller M7 electric bass from Sire
(valued at $799)
6. Reason Software plus Rack Extension package from Propellerhead
(valued at $798)
7. Synthology Ivory II Studio Grands from Westlake Pro
(valued at $349)
8. 2 hours of studio time at Sound Revolver Studio with engineer included
(valued at $300)
Son of Man Productions
9. Signed copy of “Confessions of a Serial Songwriter" by SONA's own hit songwriter Shelly Peiken plus a 3 hr co-write session with her.
10. "Rainbow Connection" sheet music signed by songwriting legend and ASCAP President and Chairman Paul Williams
11. Signed sheet music of Billboard #1 song "True Colors" signed by songwriters Billy Steinberg & Tom Kelly.
12. 6 Week Songwriters Rendezvous Workshop with internationally renowned publisher, Suzan Koc.
(valued at $500)
Thank you to our sponsors:
We are Songwriters of North America
SONA (Songwriters of North America) is an advocacy organization formed by and for professional songwriters to fight for our rights in the age of digital media. The current rates paid to writers by music streaming media companies are grossly unfair, unsustainable, and unacceptable. We’ve assembled some of the most fiercely passionate and hardworking people from all corners of the songwriting world to educate, strategize, and mobilize…and with our legal support team, comprised of truly the best creative-rights legal minds in our industry, we are making a difference.